Do you suspect that your employer or your boss is retaliating against you. Many employers that are unhappy with employees retaliate against these employees either covertly or overtly. Either way the employer is probably violating State and Federal employment laws. If you suspect that you are being retaliated against your next step should be to contact our San Bernardino & Riverside workplace retaliation and employment lawyer
Ryan McClure is a different type of employee rights attorney. He spent more than a decade in various large companies across the United States in various senior level positions. He has supervised more than 100 hourly and salaried employees and he understands California State law as well as Federal employment and labor law. Call today to talk to our San Bernardino and Riverside retaliation lawyer.
Your employer may be retaliated for some of these common reasons;
- Reporting the Employer to Authorities for Unlawful State or Federal Violations
- Reporting the Employer to OSHA
- Reporting safety violations to upper management
- Reporting and trying to enforce State or Federal Laws
- Reporting a Workplace Injury
- Reporting a Workman Compensation Case
Reporting Sexual harassment
- Informing the Employer that you are Pregnant
- Informing the Employer that you are sick or have a disease
Call today to protect your legal rights.