Do you feel that you have been singled out and
by your Riverside County California employer? Many employees feel that they have been treated illegally and even illegally terminated from their Riverside California employment position. Wrongful termination comes in a variety of situations and it is not easy to determine whether your employer has violated California employment law without an experienced Riverside California
examining every detail of your case.
Wrongful Termination Employment
- Reporting or being the victim of Sexual Harassment
- Reporting OSHA and Safety violations
- Discrimination based on age, sex, race, gender, or national origin
- Paycheck Violations
- Overtime Compensation
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Medical leave violations including FMLA and CFRA
- Disability Discrimination
- Blowing the Whistle on your employer for fraud, safety, or a criminal act
The Law Offices of Ryan P. McClure is a plaintiff employment rights law firm. We handle employment and wrongful termination cases on behalf of current or past employees of various sized companies. Our attorney, Ryan P. McClure spent over a decade in corporate America working with small and large companies at various management positions. He understands how companies operate and more importantly he understands how to determine when a Riverside California company has violated California law.
Riverside & San Bernardino wrongful termination lawyer
always offers a FREE wrongful termination consultation. Call today to discuss your legal rights.